All of our candles are hand poured and crystals infused after being intuitively picked for each candle.
To ensure you get the most burn time out of your candle you will need to show your candle some extra love. Below are some instructions to guide you and answer any questions you may have.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting to ensure maximum burning time and to prevent smoking or blackening of your glassware.
- When burning your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge before putting out. This creates a candle memory and will result in a clean and even burn in the future.
- Once the wax has melted all the way to the edge, do not let the candle burn for more than 1 hour. If you forget times easily, approximately 3 hours per burn.
- Once your candle reaches 10mm of wax discontinue use. Wash out glassware and use as a decorative piece or come back for a refill.
- In terms of safety, never leave a burning candle unattended, do not use if glassware is chipped or cracked, don’t leave your candle near anything flammable and keep out of children and pets reach.
- All crystals are placed as safely as possible in each candle but they can move as the wax melts so it is important to keep an eye on them so they don’t affect the wick. You may also want to take the crystals out so they don’t affect the burn of your candle.
- Wet spots are an aesthetic issue but in no way affect the burn of the candle. We use all natural wax that can be affected by cooler weather.
We hope that these simple steps will help you make the absolute most out of your burn times and will keep your space smelling divine.